- Contact us
TEL: + 86-13428967267
FAX: + 86-4008892163-239121
Email: [email protected]Contact Now
Get email updates on new products
- New Products
- Electronic album
- SMT electronic component polarity recognition method
- Release on2021-01-15With the transformation of mobile phones to the smart era, SMT electronic components have also changed to integration and miniaturization. The layout ...Read More
- PCBA electronic assembly EMS welding standard
- Release on2021-01-14Operation of electronic components Operating guidelines: a) Keep the workstation clean and tidy, and no food, beverages or tobacco products in the wor...Read More
- How to design the PCB layer for the best EMC effect?
- Release on2021-01-12In the EMC design consideration of the PCB, the first thing involved is the layer setting; the number of layers of the single board is composed of the...Read More
- PCB industry market distribution
- Release on2021-01-08In recent years, the PCB upstream industry has developed rapidly. Whether it is the number and scale of upstream service companies, timeliness of deli...Read More
- PCB: key components of the electronics industry
- Release on2021-01-06China's electronic industry chain is becoming more and more complete, large-scale, and strong in supporting capabilities, and the PCB industry plays a...Read More
- Why should small batch PCB assembly be the preferred method for all industrial projects?
- Release on2020-12-30As printed circuit boards become an indispensable part of more and more devices, PCB prototyping has been unprecedentedly high. As the company continu...Read More
- What are the special points of FPC wiring?
- Release on2020-12-28FPC wiring should give priority to ensuring smooth signal routing. The principle of short, straight, and less perforation is the principle. Try to avo...Read More
- What are the functions and types of PCBA coatings?
- Release on2020-12-25As the size of the electronic components on the PCBA printed circuit gets smaller and smaller, the density increases more and more; the height of the ...Read More
- Will the PCB expire? Bake first after expiration?
- Release on2020-12-22Do you know "Why PCBs must be baked before they can be used in the reflow oven after the expiration date exceeds the shelf life"? The main purpose of ...Read More
- What are the functions of the "special pads" on the PCB board?
- Release on2020-12-10Plum blossom pad 1. The fixing holes need to be non-metallized. During wave soldering, if the fixing hole is a metalized hole, tin will block the hole...Read More
- LED Switching Power Supply PCB Circuit Design
- Release on2020-12-08The research and development speed of LED switching power supply has made obvious technological leaps in recent years, and the speed of new product up...Read More
- New game consoles promote IC carrier board and PCB quality improvement
- Release on2020-12-04The end of this year is about to usher in the new wave of home game console platforms expected by gamers. Among the three major game console platforms...Read More
- What is the principle of PCB multi-layer board selection?
- Release on2020-11-28PCB laminated structure design has a direct impact on product cost and product EMC. The increase of the board layer facilitates the wiring, but also i...Read More
- PCB wave soldering process and mold process size requirements
- Release on2020-11-24Use shielding die wave soldering process technology Because traditional wave soldering technology cannot handle the soldering of fine-pitch, high-dens...Read More
- Selective soldering and through-hole reflow soldering technology
- Release on2020-11-11Selective soldering In selective soldering, only some specific areas are in contact with the solder wave. Since the PCB itself is a poor heat conducti...Read More
- What processes does FPC flexible circuit board have? How to test?
- Release on2020-11-05The process of FPC soft board includes: exposure, PI etching, opening, electrical testing, punching, appearance inspection, performance testing, etc. ...Read More
- HDI printed circuit board market pattern has changed
- Release on2020-11-031. Rapid expansion of non-mobile applications Looking back on last year, driven by 5G technology, smart phones developed in the direction of highly in...Read More
- What should I do if the solder mask of the printing plate blisters after SMA soldering?
- Release on2020-10-31After SMA is welded, light green bubbles will appear around individual solder joints. In severe cases, there will be fingernail-sized bubbles, which n...Read More
- 5 tips for PCB manufacturing to help you reduce costs
- Release on2020-10-28Whether you are a business or an individual, money is a public resource that we all hope to save. When it comes to PCBs, it makes sense not to sacrifi...Read More
- Application and Development of FPC Circuit Board
- Release on2020-10-26FPC (flexible circuit board) is a kind of PCB, also known as "soft board". FPC is made of flexible substrates such as polyimide or polyester film. It ...Read More
© 2016 Copyright O-LEADING SUPPLY CHAIN All Rights Reserved.