Industrial robots in the PCB industry
Components Sourcing company china
With the transfer and upgrading of industries, the implementation of the new labor contract law, the rising cost of urban living brought about by the economic restructuring, and the difficulty of management and the mobility of employees after the 80s and 90s, PCB manufacturers are experiencing more and more serious problems. The shortage of labor and the rising labor costs, and the resulting impact on production planning, product quality and profitability.
At the same time, with the improvement of robot performance and price drop, replacing the traditional "automation equipment + manual operation" production mode with "automation equipment + industrial robot operation" will become the transformation trend of the PCB industry.
First, the types and characteristics of industrial robots
Industrial robot is a multifunctional, multi-degree-of-freedom mechatronics automatic mechanical equipment and system that can complete certain operational tasks in the manufacturing process through repeated programming and automatic control. It can be combined with a manufacturing host or a production line to form a single or multiple machines. Machine automation system, in the unattended, to achieve a variety of production operations such as handling, welding, sorting, assembly and spraying.
Since the advent of the first generation of robots in the United States in the early 1960s, the development and application of industrial robots has developed rapidly and has become increasingly widely used in production. It has become an important high-level automation equipment for modern manufacturing.
Industrial robots are mainly composed of two parts: the body (including the mechanical torso part, the motor, the reducer) and the electric control (including the drive and control system). The function is to use the end of the actuator instead of the human hand to grab the item or tool to complete different tasks. . There are currently three mainstream industrial robots, including: SCARA (four-axis parallel joint robot), DELTA (parallel robot), and six-axis multi-joint robot (including multi-joint robots with six or more axes and derived dual-arm robots).
The most notable features of industrial robots are summarized in the following three points:
Further development of production automation is flexible automation. Industrial robots can be reprogrammed with the needs of their work tasks and environmental changes, so it can play a very good role in a small batch and multi-variety flexible manufacturing process with balanced and high efficiency, which is an important part of flexible manufacturing systems (FMS). component.
Industrial robots have similar human walking, waist, arms, arms, wrists, and claws on the mechanical structure. There is a computer in control. In addition, intelligent industrial robots have many human-like "biosensors" such as skin contact sensors, force sensors, load sensors, vision sensors, acoustic sensors, and language functions. Sensors improve the ability of industrial robots to adapt to the surrounding environment.
In addition to specially designed dedicated industrial robots, general industrial robots have better versatility when performing different tasks. For example, replacing industrial robot hand end operators (hands, tools, etc.) can perform different tasks.
Buried vias manufacturer china
Industrial robots replace the advantages of labor in the PCB industry
Like the automotive industry and other manufacturing industries, industrial robots have many advantages in the PCB industry instead of labor.
1. Reduce labor, speed up work beats, and improve work efficiency. The robot can achieve higher speed repetitive operations, which can be much higher than the manual work tempo, resulting in a significant increase in work efficiency and reduction in labor costs and management costs.
2. Improve work accuracy and improve product quality. Robots can use programming and vision systems to achieve accurate positioning and repeatability, effectively improving the quality of the product.
3. Avoid potential threats to workers' health and safety in the operating environment and save on environmental safety.
4. Reduce the efficiency and quality degradation and accident rate caused by the influence of repeated and dry processes on the state of workers.
5. Optimize the operation process and reduce the working space.
6, effectively reduce the material consumption rate.
7, can work continuously for 24 hours and work in a black light environment.
8, can make the manufacturing process flexible. In the future, the PCB industry will have more and more orders in small quantities. The use of industrial robots can greatly enhance the flexibility of production and achieve fast delivery of orders.
9, the promotion of brand image and credibility. The application of industrial robots has further improved the automation level of PCB manufacturers, driving the progress of product quality, production efficiency, cost control and responsiveness, and improving the overall competitiveness of manufacturers in the industry.
Fourth, industrial robots in the PCB industry application prospects
Net Power Module manufacturer china
At present, the application of industrial robots in the PCB industry is still in its infancy, and it still faces many problems that need to be solved. Many of the PCB industry's operating lines are non-standard products. In the robot application process, they are limited by the existing working space, and are limited by the capabilities of the original equipment. In the face of the influence of different PCB material factors, it is also necessary to consider the application of various sensors to improve the robot. The intelligence is also considered to train a group of employees who can operate and maintain the robot.
The application of industrial robots in the PCB industry in the future will present the following trends:
1. From single station or single line applications to multi-line applications. It is difficult for existing PCB companies to fully introduce robots to achieve automated production. It is necessary to invest a large amount of funds for transformation, but it can be step-by-step transformation on single-station and single-line with conditions. After obtaining obvious results, the scope of application will be gradually expanded.
2. From the application of simple robots to the application of other intelligent equipment such as AGV. Most of the material transfer between the existing process lines is manual operation, which can be distributed to realize the orderly transfer of materials by robot and AGV.
3. The existing plant is mainly applied locally, and the new plant construction will be integrated into the overall planning and directly imported into the application of robots and AGVs.
4. The combination of industrial robots and the Internet of Things will make the manufacturing process more intelligent and flexible.