The difference between PCB multi-layer immersion gold plate and gold plate
1. The crystal structure formed by immersion gold and gold plating is different. The thickness of gold is much thicker than that of gold plating. The gold is yellower than gold plating, and the customer is more satisfied.
2. The crystal structure formed by Shenjin and gold plating is different. Shenjin is easier to weld than gold plating, which will not cause poor welding and cause customer complaints. The stress of the immersion gold plate is easier to control, and it is more conducive to the processing of the bond for the bonded products. At the same time, because Shenjin is softer than gold plating, the gold plate is not wearable.
3. The immersion gold plate only has nickel gold on the pad. The signal transmission in the skin effect is not affected by the signal in the copper layer. （Multilayer PCB manufacturer china）
4. Compared with gold plating, Shenjin has a denser crystal structure and is less prone to oxidation.
5. As the wiring becomes more and more dense, the line width and spacing have reached 3-4 MIL. Gold plating is prone to shorts in gold wire. The gold plate has only nickel gold on the pad, so it will not produce a gold wire short circuit.
6. The immersion gold plate has only nickel gold on the pad, so the soldering on the line is more firmly combined with the copper layer. The project does not affect the spacing when making compensation. （4L Aluminum multilayer manufacturer china）
7, generally used for relatively high requirements of the board, the flatness is better, generally use Shen Jin, Shen Jin generally does not appear after the black pad phenomenon. The flatness and standby life of the Shenjin plate are as good as the gold plate.