- Browse Categories
- Hot products(227)
- PCB Application Fields(32)
- PCB Brand(21)
- Special Material PCB(51)
- Special tech PCB(47)
- HDI PCB(25)
- Rigid-Flexible PCB(36)
- Ceramic and Matel Base pcb(25)
- Contact us
- TEL: + 86-13428967267FAX: + 86-4008892163-239121
Email: [email protected]Contact Now
Get email updates on new products
- New Products
HEAVY IN HEAVY COPPER china manufacturer, manufacturer of PCB with China copper base
- P / N PCB: O-LEADING 150
- Counting layers: 1L
- Material: base Cu.
- Board thk: 3.2 mm
- copper thk: 1 oz
- Smallest hole size: /
- Number of holes (pieces): /
- line w / s: /
- Y / N impedance check (Tol%): N
| Welcome to O-leading
We are professional PCB manufacturers with more than ten years experience. Product range: single, double side, multilayer PCB, flexible PCB and MCPCB. We can provide a rapid prototyping service: S / S in 24 hours, 4-8 units in 48-96 hours of production.
COPPER PLATE HOLES MINIMUM .025 AVG, .020 MIN .. HOLES CAN NOT BE CONNECTED
Package with colorless transparent bubble film, 25 pieces / bag, put the desiccant on the side, put the humidity indicator board on the upper side
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION:
| Product description
|PCB P / N||LE-150|
|Board of Directors||3.2 mm|
|thk of copper||1 oz|
|Smallest hole size||/|
|Number of holes (pieces)||/|
|line w / s||/|
|S / N impedance check (Tol%)||N|
|Surface finish||ENIG (Au: 0.05um)|
|Silkscreen welding mask||Black White|
|Single dimensions||Dim X (mm): 27; Dim Y (mm): 45|
|Panelisation||Dim X (mm): 27; Dim Y (mm): 135; UPS no: 3|
|Special: peelable mask||N|
|Routing / Punching||Countersunk CNC screw +|
| Packing & Delivery
|details on the packaging||Professional manufacturer of PCB boards for 16 years|
1. How does O-Leading guarantee quality?
Our high quality standard is obtained with the following.
1. The process is strictly controlled according to ISO 9001: 2008 standards.
2. Extensive use of software in the management of the production process
3. Cutting-edge testing tools and tools. For example. Flying Probe, X-ray Inspection, AOI (Automated Optical Inspector) and ICT (in-circuit test).
4. Specified quality assurance team with failure case analysis process
5. Training and continuous training of personnel
2. How does O-Leading keep the competitive price?
In the last decade, the prices of many raw materials (eg copper, chemicals) had doubled, tripled or quadrupled; The RMB Chinese currency had appreciated 31% against the US dollar; And our labor costs have also increased significantly. However, O-Leading has kept our prices constant. This is all about our innovations in reducing costs, avoiding waste and improving efficiency. Our prices are very competitive in the industry at the same level of quality.
We believe in a win-win partnership with our customers. Our partnership will be mutually beneficial if we can offer you an advantage in terms of cost and quality.
3. What types of cards can the O-Leading process do?
FR4 common, high TG and halogen-free boards, Rogers, Arlon, Telfon, aluminum / copper boards, PI, etc.
4. What data are needed for PCB production?
It is better to provide data in the Gerber 274-X format. In addition, Cam350, CAD, Protel 99se, PADS, DXP and Eagle can also be processed.
5. What is the typical process flow for multilayer PCBs?
Cutting material → Internal dry film → Internal etching → Internal AOI → Multi-bond → Layer overlapping Pressing → Drilling → PTH → Plating → External dry film → Plating → External engraving → External AOI → Welding mask → Component mark → Finishing surface → Routing → E / T → Visual inspection.
O-LEADING SUPPLY CHAIN