- Browse Categories
- Hot products(235)
- PCB Application Fields(32)
- PCB Brand(21)
- Special Material PCB(51)
- Special tech PCB(47)
- Development Board(4)
- HDI PCB(25)
- Rigid-Flexible PCB(36)
- Ceramic and Matel Base pcb(25)
- Contact us
- TEL: + 86-13428967267FAX: + 86-4008892163-239121
Email: [email protected]Contact Now
Get email updates on new products
- New Products
Basic parameter of the thick film ceramic panel
- P / N PCB: Q503701-A
- Coating layers: 2L
- Material: basic ceramics
- Thk board: 0.50 mm
- copper thk: 1 / 1oz
- Smallest hole size: 1.6 mm
- Number of holes (pieces): 4
- Impedance check Y / N (Tol%): N
- Surface finishing: electric silver
|Welcome to O-leading
We are a professional PCB manufacturer with more than ten years of experience. Product range: single-sided, double-sided, multilayer PCB, flexible PCB and MCPCB. We can provide a rapid prototyping service: S / S in 24 hours, 4-8 units in 48-96 production hours.
MINIMUM COPPER PLATE HOLES .025 AVG, .020 MIN .. HOLES CAN NOT BE CONNECTED
Packaged with clear bubble colorless film, 25 pieces / bag, place the desiccant on the side, place the moisture indicator on top
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION :Thick Film PCB Producer
|PCB P / N||Q503701-A|
|Board of directors||0.55 mm|
|copper thk||1/1 oz|
|Smallest hole size||1.6mm|
|Number of holes (pieces)||4|
|line w / s||/|
|Impedance check S / N (Tol%)||N|
|Surface finish||Electric silver|
|Silkscreen welding mask||green|
|Simple dimensions||Dim X (mm): 109; Dim Y (mm): 50|
|Panelisation||Dim X (mm): 109; Dim Y (mm): 50; UPS No: 1|
|Special: peelable mask||N|
|Routing / Punching||CNC|
|Packaging & delivery
|Packaging details||Professional manufacturer of PCB boards for 16 years|
1. How does O-Leading guarantee quality?
Our high quality standard is obtained with the following.
1. The process is strictly controlled in accordance with ISO 9001: 2008 standards.
2. Extensive use of software in the management of the production process
3. cutting-edge test tools and tools. For example. Flying Probe, X-ray inspection, AOI (Automated Optical Inspector) and ICT (circuit test).
4. Quality assurance team specified with fault case analysis process
5. Staff training and continuous training
2. How does O-Leading maintain the competitive price?
In the last decade, the prices of many raw materials (for example, copper, chemicals) had doubled, tripled or quadrupled; The Chinese currency RMB appreciated 31% against the US dollar; And our labor costs also increased significantly. However, O-Leading has kept our prices constant. It's all about our innovations to reduce costs, avoid waste and improve efficiency. Our prices are very competitive in the industry with the same level of quality.
We believe in a partnership of mutual benefit with our customers. Our partnership will be mutually beneficial if we can offer you an advantage in terms of cost and quality.
3. What types of cards can the O-Leading process make?
FR4 common, high TG and halogen-free boards, Rogers, Arlon, Telfon, aluminum / copper plates, PI, etc.
4. What data are needed for PCB production?
It is better to provide data in the Gerber 274-X format. In addition, Cam350, CAD, Protel 99se, PADS, DXP and Eagle can also be processed.
5. What is the typical process flow for multi-layer PCB?
Cut material → inner dry film → internal engraving → internal AOI → Multi-bond → overlapping pressing layers → Drilling → PTH → Plating → external dry film → Plating → external engraving → AOI → external welding mask → COD component → Finishing surface → Routing → E / T → Visual inspection.
O-LEADING SUPPLY CHAIN