PCB circuit board classification and structure
Hard and soft products
1. Hard board: Hard board is a board made of PVC as raw material. PVC rigid board is a widely used product in industry, especially in chemical anti-corrosion industry. PVC is a kind of resin resistant to acid, alkali and salt. Because of its good chemical properties and relatively low price, PVC is widely used in chemical, building materials, light industry, machinery and other industries.
2. Soft board: Soft polyvinyl chloride extruded sheet is made of polyvinyl chloride resin by adding plasticizer, stabilizer, etc. through extrusion molding. It is mainly used for the lining of anti-corrosion equipment such as acid and alkali resistance. It can also be used as general electrical insulation and sealing gasket material. The temperature is -5 to + 40 ° C. product.
3. Flexible and rigid board: The birth and development of FPC and PCB has given birth to the new product of flexible and rigid board. Therefore, the soft-hard board is a flexible circuit board and a rigid circuit board, which are combined according to relevant process requirements after pressing and other processes to form a circuit board with FPC characteristics and PCB characteristics.
1. Single panel: The single panel is on the most basic PCB. The parts are concentrated on one side and the wires are concentrated on the other side. Because the wires only appear on one side, we call this PCB a Single-sided. Because the single-sided board has many strict restrictions on the design circuit (because there is only one side, the wiring cannot cross and must go around its own path), many early circuits will use this type of board.
2. Double-sided board: Double-sided board is a printed circuit board with copper on both sides including Top and Bottom. Both sides can be wired and soldered with an insulating layer in the middle. Printed circuit board. Both sides can be routed, which greatly reduces the difficulty of wiring, so it is widely used.
3. Multi-layer board: Generally, the manufacturing method of the multi-layer board is made by the inner layer pattern, and then it is made into single-sided or double-sided substrate by printing and etching method, and it is included in the specified layer, and then heated, pressurized and given Bonding, and the subsequent drilling is the same as the double-sided plated through-hole method.