How to judge whether the PCB board is good or bad?
- Release on:2018-09-05
With the rapid development of mobile phones, electronics, and communications industries, and the continuous growth and rapid growth of the PCB circuit board industry, the requirements for the number of layers, weight, precision, materials, color, and reliability of components are increasing. The higher it is.
However, due to fierce market price competition, the cost of PCB board materials is also on the rise. More and more manufacturers are monopolizing the market at low prices in order to enhance their core competitiveness. However, behind these ultra-low prices, the material cost and process cost are reduced, but the device is usually prone to cracks, scratches, and the comprehensive factors such as precision and performance are not up to standard. , which seriously affects the weldability and reliability of the products used.
Faced with a variety of PCB circuit boards in the market, the quality of PCB circuit boards can be determined from two aspects; the first method is to judge from the appearance, and the other is to judge from the quality specifications of the PCB board itself.
First: distinguish the appearance of the board from the appearance
Under normal circumstances, the appearance of PCB circuit board can be analyzed and judged through three aspects;
1. Standard rules for size and thickness.
The thickness of the board to the standard board is different, and the customer can measure and check the thickness and specifications according to their own products.
2, light and color.
The external circuit board has ink coverage, and the circuit board can play the role of insulation. If the color of the board is not bright, there is less ink, and the insulation board itself is not good.
3. The appearance of the weld.
Due to the large number of parts on the circuit board, if the welding is not good, the circuit board that the parts are easy to fall off seriously affects the welding quality of the circuit board, and the appearance is good. It is very important to carefully identify the interface.
Second: high-quality PCB circuit boards（China High TG PCB supplier） need to meet the following requirements
1. After the components are installed, the telephone should be easy to use, that is, the electrical connection should meet the requirements;
2. The line width, line thickness and line spacing of the line meet the requirements, so as to avoid heating, breaking, and short circuit of the line;
3. It is not easy to fall off due to high temperature copper skin;
4, the copper surface is not easy to oxidize, affecting the installation speed, it will be broken soon after oxidation;
5. There is no additional electromagnetic radiation;
6. The shape is not deformed, so as to avoid deformation of the outer casing after installation and the screw holes are misaligned. Now it is mechanized installation, the hole position of the circuit board and the deformation error of the line and design should be within the allowable range;
7. High temperature, high humidity and special environment should also be considered;
8. The mechanical properties of the surface must meet the installation requirements;