- Contact Us
TEL: + 86-13428967267
FAX: + 86-4008892163-239121
Email: email@example.com Contact Now
Get email updates on new products
- New Products
Customized Raspberry Pi 3B and 3B 4B single-board interface module
- Supplier Type:OEM
- Model Number:H01R0X
- Place of Origin:Guangdong, China
- Application:Electronics Device
- Function:control board
- Certificate:ROSH. ISO9001. UL
- PCB Assembly Method:Wave Solder Assembly
- Number of Layers:2L
- Solder mask:Green
- Surface treatment:LF-HASL
- Warranty:1 Year
| Welcome to O-leading
| Product Description
* Connect all Hexabitz modules to Raspberry Pi 3B/3B+/4B in horizontal and vertical configurations using Raspberry Pi UART serial interface.
* Small form-factor with options to connect Hexabitz modules all-around the interface and power the modules from Raspberry Pi on-board 3.3V supply.
* Ultimate freedom in designing the functionality and shape of your own Raspberry Pi Hat according to your needs.
* Can be combined with Hexabitz M2/M2.5/M3/M4 Mounting Hole modules (H00R1) to build a rigid and well-supported Hat.
* Control and communicate multiple Hexabitz modules at the same time by defining an array via our Explorefunctionality.
* Use our C++ Hexabitz Interface library on Raspbian, Ubuntu or other compatible Linux distributions from within your C++ or Python applications.
* HF1R0x interface module follows Raspberry Pi Hat specifications (to the extent possible) and comes with embedded EEPROM programmed with Hat identifiers and related information. The module can be automatically identified and setup when the Linux system boots up.
* Physically and electrically compatible with Raspberry Pi 3B, 3B+, 4B (1GB), 4B (2GB) and 4B (4GB).
* ON Semiconductors CAT24C32WI-GT3 32-Kb I2C EPROM
* Write-protection (WP) jumper to program the EEPROM from the Raspberry Pi.
* Raspberry Pi GPIO interface: Sullins Connector Solutions PPTC202LFBN-RC or compatible 40-pin, dual-row (2×20), through hole header connector with 0.100″ (2.54mm) pitch. Short (3.20mm) and long (12mm) contact length cnnectors are available.
* 2 x M2 mounting holes (2.75mm diameter) compatible with Raspberry Pi Hat specifications.
* Six Hexabitz-compatible array ports and 14 power ports (+3.3V and GND).
* P2 connects to Raspberry PI serial port (RXD0, TXD0). You can select which side of the interface connects to the Raspberry Pi serial port using jumpers.
* Array ports P1, P3, P4, P5 and P6 are physically connected to their opposite ports across the interface, so that modules soldered on both sides of the interface can directly connect to each other.
* Module 3.3V supplied from Raspberry Pi on-board 3.3V power supply.
* Shape: 3 x Hexagon
* Size: Single hexagon: 30 mm short diagonal, 17.32 mm side. Total dimensions: 90mm x 34.64mm.
* Area: 23.4 cm^2
* Weight: 14 g
* Soldermask Color: Dark green
* Surface Finish: ENIG (gold) or HASL-LF (tin)
|PCB Production Capabilities||SMT Production Capabilities|
|1Layer-32Layer||PCB Material|| FR-4,CEM-1,CEM-3,Aluminum-based board
Finished copper thickness
Min Line width/spacing internal
|3.0mil/3.0mil||Max PCB size|| 510x460mm
Min Line width/spacing external
|4.0mil/4.0mil||Min PCB size|| 50x50mm
Max Aspect Ratio
|Board thickness||0.2mm-5.0mm||Board thickness
|Max Panel size(inches)||635*1500mm||
Min Components size
|Minimum Drilled Hole Size||4mil||
Standard chip size component
| 0603 and larger
|PIated Hole Tolerance||+/-3mil||Component max height
BIind/Buried Vias (AII Types)
|YES||Min lead pitch
|YES||Min BGA ball pitch
|Base Material||FR-4,FR-4high Tg.Halogen free material,Rogers,Aluminium base,Polyimide,Heavy Copper||Placement precision||+/-0.03mm|
|Surface finishes||HASL,OSP,ENIG,HAL-LF,lmmersion silver,lmmersion Tin,Gold fingers,Carbon ink|
|Packaging & Delivery|
1. How do O-Leading ensure quality?
Our high quality standard is achieved with the following.
1.1 The process is strictly controlled under ISO 9001:2008 standards.
1.2 Extensive use of software in managing the production process
1.3 State-of-art testing equipments and tools. E.g. Flying Probe, X-ray Inspection, AOI (Automated Optical Inspector) and ICT (in-circuit testing).
1.4.Dedicated quality assurance team with failure case analysis process
1.5.Continuous staff training and education
2. How do O-Leading keep your price competitive?
Over the last decade, prices of many raw materials (e.g. copper, chemicals) had doubled, tripled or quadrupled; Chinese currency RMB had appreciated 31% over US dollar; And our labor cost also increased significantly.
However, O-Leading have kept our pricing steady. This owns entirely to our innovations in reducing cost, avoiding wastes and improving efficiency. Our prices are very competitive in the industry at the same quality level.
We believe in a win-win partnership with our customers. Our partnership will be mutually beneficial if we can provide you an edgeon cost and quality.
3. What kinds of boards can O-Leading process?
Common FR4, high-TG and halogen-free boards, Rogers, Arlon, Telfon, aluminum/copper-based boards, PI, etc.
4. What data are needed for PCB & PCBA production?
4.1 BOM (Bill of Materials) with reference designators: component description, manufacturer’s name and part number.
4.2 PCB Gerber files.
4.3 PCB fabrication drawing and PCBA assembly drawing.
4.4 Test procedures.
4.5 Any mechanical restrictions such as assembly height requirements.
5. What’s the typical process flow for multi-layer PCB?
Material cutting → Inner dry film → inner etching → Inner AOI → Multi-bond→ Layer stack up Pressing → Drilling → PTH → Panel Plating → Outer Dry Film → Pattern Plating → Outer etching → Outer AOI → Solder Mask → Component Mark → Surface finish → Routing → E/T → Visual Inspection.
6. What’s the key equipments for HDI manufacturing?
Key equipment list is as following: Laser drilling machine, Pressing machine, VCP line, Automatic Exposing machine, LDI and etc.
The equipments we have are the best in the industry, laser drilling machines are from Mitsubishi and Hitachi, LDI machines are from Screen(Japan), Automatic Exposing machines are also from Hitachi, all of them make we can meet customer’s technical requirements.
7. How many types of surface finish O-lead can do?
O-the leader has the full series of surface finish, such as: ENIG, OSP, LF-HASL, gold plating (soft/hard), immersion silver, Tin, silver plating, immersion tin plating, carbon ink and etc. .. OSP, ENIG, OSP + ENIG commonly used on the HDI, we usually recommend that you use a client or OSP OSP + ENIG if BGA PAD size less than 0.3 mm.
8. What’s your capability for FPC? Can O-Leading provide SMT service also?
O-Leading can fabricate FPC from single layer to 8layer, the working panel size can be as large as 2000mm*240mm, please find the details in the page “Flex Capability”
We also provide SMT one stop service to customer.
9. What are the main factors which will affect the price of PCB?
Different quality criteria;
Different manufacturing countries.
10. What’s the definition of PCB, PWB and FPC and what’s the difference?
PCB is short for Printed Circuit Board;
PWB is short for Printed Wire Board, same meaning as Printed Circuit Board;
FPC is short for Flexible Printed Board.
11. What factors should be considered when choosing the material for a PCB board?
Below factors should be considered when we choose the material for PCB:
The material’s Tg value should be greater than the operation temperature;
Low CTE material has good performance of thermal stability;
Good thermal resistance performance: Normally PCBs are required to resist 250℃ for at least 50s.
Good flatness; In consideration of the electrical properties, low loss/high permittivity material is used on high frequency PCB; Polyimide glass fiber substrate used for flexible PCB; Metal core is used when the product has strict requirement of heat dissipation.
12. What’s the merits of O-leading's rIgid-flex PCB?
O-leading’s rigid-flex PCB has the characters of both FPC and PCB, so it can be used in some special products. Some part is flexible while the other part rigid, it can help save product’s interior space, reduce product volume and improve performance.
13. How to you make the impedance calculation?
The impedance control system is done using some test coupons, the SI6000 soft and the CITS 500s equipment from POLAR INSTRUMENTS.
The equipment measures the impedance on a representative track configuration coupon of which the client has given us a determinate value and tolerance.