- Contact Us
TEL: + 86-13428967267
FAX: + 86-4008892163-239121
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Now
Get email updates on new products
- New Products
Audio Speaker and Headphone Jack (H07R3x)
- Supplier Type:OEM
- Model Number:H07R30
- Place of Origin:Guangdong, China
- Application:Electronics Device
- Function:Audio Speaker and Headphone Jack
- Certificate:ROSH. ISO9001. UL
- PCB Assembly Method:Wave Solder Assembly
- Number of Layers:2L
- Material:FR4 TG135
- Solder mask:Dark Green
- Surface treatment:LF-HASL
- Warranty:1 Year
| Welcome to O-leading
| Product Description
This module features an on-board 8-ohm rectangular CUI speaker and a headphone output jack.
Use this module to play sounds and tunes stored in the MCU embedded Flash or streamed from an external ardware/another module via array ports.
* ST TS4990IST audio power amplifier:
* 1.2W output power at VCC = 5V, THD = 1%,F = 1kHz, with 8Ω load.
* 62dB PSRR at 217 Hz in grounded mode.
* Near-zero pop and click.
*CUI CDS-15118B 1W, Nd-Fe-B, 8Ω speaker.
*CUI SJ-3524-SMT-TR 3.5mm, headphone stereo audio jack.
*50kΩ potentiometer to adjust audio level (amplifier gain).
* STM32F091CBU6 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0 MCU.
* 8MHz external oscillator.
* Five array ports and six power ports (+3.3V and GND).
* Access to 5xUART, 2xI2C, SWD, BOOT0, RESET.
Hardware Release Notes
* Initial hardware release.
* Added a DC-blocking capacitor (C12) to reduce amplifier heat-up.
* Added input low pass filter footprint (DNP).
* Updated amplifier feedback resistor and capacitor values.
* Changed the MCU to STM32F091CCU6 to increase Flash size to 256Kb.
|Size:||30 mm short diagonal, 17.32 mm side|
|Soldermask Color:||Dark green|
|Surface Finish:||ENIG (gold) or HASL-LF (tin)|
|PCB Production Capabilities|
|Finished copper thickness||1/3oz-12oz|
|Min Line width/spacing internal||3.0mil/3.0mil|
| Min Line width/spacing external
|Max Aspect Ratio||10:1|
|Max Panel size(inches)||635*1500mm|
|Minimum Drilled Hole Size||4mil|
|PIated Hole Tolerance||+/-3mil|
|BIind/Buried Vias (AII Types)||YES|
|Base Material||FR-4,FR-4high Tg.Halogen free material,Rogers,Aluminium base,Polyimide,Heavy Copper|
|Surface finishes||HASL,OSP,ENIG,HAL-LF,lmmersion silver,lmmersion Tin,Gold fingers,Carbon ink|
|SMT Production Capabilities|
|PCB Material||FR-4,CEM-1,CEM-3,Aluminum-based board|
|Max PCB size||510x460mm|
|Min PCB size||50x50mm|
|Min Components size||0201|
| Standard chip size component
||0603 and larger|
|Component max height||15mm|
|Min lead pitch||0.3mm|
|Min BGA ball pitch||0.4mm|
|Packaging & Delivery|
1. How do O-Leading ensure quality?
Our high quality standard is achieved with the following.
1.1 The process is strictly controlled under ISO 9001:2008 standards.
1.2 Extensive use of software in managing the production process
1.3 State-of-art testing equipments and tools. E.g. Flying Probe, X-ray Inspection, AOI (Automated Optical Inspector) and ICT (in-circuit testing).
1.4.Dedicated quality assurance team with failure case analysis process
1.5.Continuous staff training and education
2. How do O-Leading keep your price competitive?
Over the last decade, prices of many raw materials (e.g. copper, chemicals) had doubled, tripled or quadrupled; Chinese currency RMB had appreciated 31% over US dollar; And our labor cost also increased significantly.
However, O-Leading have kept our pricing steady. This owns entirely to our innovations in reducing cost, avoiding wastes and improving efficiency. Our prices are very competitive in the industry at the same quality level.
We believe in a win-win partnership with our customers. Our partnership will be mutually beneficial if we can provide you an edgeon cost and quality.
3. What kinds of boards can O-Leading process?
Common FR4, high-TG and halogen-free boards, Rogers, Arlon, Telfon, aluminum/copper-based boards, PI, etc.
4. What data are needed for PCB & PCBA production?
4.1 BOM (Bill of Materials) with reference designators: component description, manufacturer’s name and part number.
4.2 PCB Gerber files.
4.3 PCB fabrication drawing and PCBA assembly drawing.
4.4 Test procedures.
4.5 Any mechanical restrictions such as assembly height requirements.
5. What’s the typical process flow for multi-layer PCB?
Material cutting → Inner dry film → inner etching → Inner AOI → Multi-bond→ Layer stack up Pressing → Drilling → PTH → Panel Plating → Outer Dry Film → Pattern Plating → Outer etching → Outer AOI → Solder Mask → Component Mark → Surface finish → Routing → E/T → Visual Inspection.
6. What’s the key equipments for HDI manufacturing?
Key equipment list is as following: Laser drilling machine, Pressing machine, VCP line, Automatic Exposing machine, LDI and etc.
The equipments we have are the best in the industry, laser drilling machines are from Mitsubishi and Hitachi, LDI machines are from Screen(Japan), Automatic Exposing machines are also from Hitachi, all of them make we can meet customer’s technical requirements.
7. How many types of surface finish O-lead can do?
O-the leader has the full series of surface finish, such as: ENIG, OSP, LF-HASL, gold plating (soft/hard), immersion silver, Tin, silver plating, immersion tin plating, carbon ink and etc. .. OSP, ENIG, OSP + ENIG commonly used on the HDI, we usually recommend that you use a client or OSP OSP + ENIG if BGA PAD size less than 0.3 mm.
8. What’s your capability for FPC? Can O-Leading provide SMT service also?
O-Leading can fabricate FPC from single layer to 8layer, the working panel size can be as large as 2000mm*240mm, please find the details in the page “Flex Capability”
We also provide SMT one stop service to customer.
9. What are the main factors which will affect the price of PCB?
Different quality criteria;
Different manufacturing countries.
10. What’s the definition of PCB, PWB and FPC and what’s the difference?
PCB is short for Printed Circuit Board;
PWB is short for Printed Wire Board, same meaning as Printed Circuit Board;
FPC is short for Flexible Printed Board.
11. What factors should be considered when choosing the material for a PCB board?
Below factors should be considered when we choose the material for PCB:
The material’s Tg value should be greater than the operation temperature;
Low CTE material has good performance of thermal stability;
Good thermal resistance performance: Normally PCBs are required to resist 250℃ for at least 50s.
Good flatness; In consideration of the electrical properties, low loss/high permittivity material is used on high frequency PCB; Polyimide glass fiber substrate used for flexible PCB; Metal core is used when the product has strict requirement of heat dissipation.
12. What’s the merits of O-leading's rIgid-flex PCB?
O-leading’s rigid-flex PCB has the characters of both FPC and PCB, so it can be used in some special products. Some part is flexible while the other part rigid, it can help save product’s interior space, reduce product volume and improve performance.
13. How to you make the impedance calculation?
The impedance control system is done using some test coupons, the SI6000 soft and the CITS 500s equipment from POLAR INSTRUMENTS.
The equipment measures the impedance on a representative track configuration coupon of which the client has given us a determinate value and tolerance.