Epidemic prevention-UV sterilization do you know?
As an ordinary person, staying at home without leaving home is to prevent and prevent epidemic disease, but this is passive and anti-epidemic. To actively prevent and prevent epidemic disease is to continuously learn to increase the knowledge and understanding of biological science and technology, expand the knowledge of the prevention of infectious diseases, and enhance your confidence in combating epidemic diseases.
UV disinfection lamp
Ultraviolet disinfection lamp is used to kill bacterial propagules, spores, mycobacteria, coronavirus, fungi, rickettsiae and chlamydia, etc. Any surface contaminated with the above viruses, water and air can be disinfected with ultraviolet light .
Ultraviolet disinfection technology has sterilization efficiency unmatched by other technologies. The sterilization efficiency can reach 99%-99.9%. The traditional chlorine, ozone and other chemical disinfection methods generally require 20 minutes to 1 hour to achieve the sterilization effect of ultraviolet C
The scientific principle of ultraviolet disinfection:
It mainly acts on the DNA of microorganisms, destroys the DNA structure, and makes it lose the functions of reproduction and self-replication to achieve the purpose of sterilization and disinfection.
Ultraviolet sterilization has the advantages of colorless, odorless and chemical-free substances. It has increasingly replaced the traditional chlorine and bleach powder sterilization technology in the field of water treatment.
Often used in:
1. Hospital application operating room sterilization, preoperative sterilization to prevent patient infection;
2. Sterilization of wards, such as pediatric wards, obstetrics and gynecology, infectious wards, etc.
3. Daily disinfection of ordinary households (sterilization and disinfection of rooms, bathrooms, kitchens, clothing, cabinets, basements, etc.). Especially suitable for rainy or cloudy days.
4. Application of factories, aseptic workshops, food processing workshops of food factories, etc.
5. Sterilize the classrooms in schools to prevent cross infection and reduce the incidence.
6. Application of public buildings; install appropriate amount of sterilized ultraviolet lamp in the public ventilation duct and the air supply duct of the central air conditioner, which can send sterile air to the room to prevent cross infection.
7. Dairy factory, winery and bakery in the food processing industry. It is a necessary product for the sterilization and disinfection of air, instrument industry, drinking water, and utensils.
According to different needs, there are different ways to use sterilization lamps; choose sterilization lamps with different powers, use them scientifically, and achieve disinfection means.
1. The application of UVA, UVB, and UVC in ultraviolet rays should avoid irradiating the human body and cause harm.
2. Pay special attention to the UVC band, avoid direct eyes when using, you can wear goggles, etc.