How to distinguish the PCB circuit board is good or bad?
1. Standard rules for size and thickness.
The thickness of the PCB board to the standard board is different, and the customer can measure and check the thickness and specifications according to their own products.
2, light and color.
The external circuit board has ink coverage, and the circuit board can play the role of insulation. If the color of the board is not bright, there is less ink, and the insulation board itself is not good.
3. The appearance of the weld.
Due to the large number of parts on the circuit board, if the welding is not good, the circuit board that the parts are easy to fall off seriously affects the welding quality of the circuit board, and the appearance is good. It is very important to carefully identify the interface.
Second: high-quality PCB circuit boards need to meet the following requirements:
1. After the components are installed, the telephone should be easy to use, that is, the electrical connection should meet the requirements;
2. The line width, line thickness and line spacing of the line meet the requirements, so as to avoid heating, breaking, and short circuit of the line;
3. It is not easy to fall off due to high temperature copper skin;
4, the copper surface is not easy to oxidize, affecting the installation speed, it will be broken soon after oxidation;
5. There is no additional electromagnetic radiation;
6. The shape is not deformed, so as to avoid deformation of the outer casing after installation and the screw holes are misaligned. Now it is mechanized installation, the hole position of the PCB circuit board and the deformation error of the line and design should be within the allowable range;
7, and high temperature, high humidity and special environment should also be considered;
8. The mechanical properties of the surface must meet the installation requirements;
The above is the method of judging whether the PCB circuit board is good or bad. When purchasing the PCB circuit board, be sure to polish your eyes.