Providing more valuable technical service and overall solution is the way O-leading forward. Looking to the future, O-leading will concentrate on the innovation and development of electronics manufacturing technology as always, and make persistent efforts on PCB & PCBA one-stop service to provide first-class services and create more value for our customers.
O-LEADING provided stable and reliable PCB manufacturing solution to over 1,000 customers from all over the world.Our products range from 1 to 32 layers, We are your expert of PCB fabrication and providing advanced PCB technology products as below:
• Higher layer count PCBs
• Rigid-Flex PCB
• HDI PCBs
• Heavy copper
• High-frequency PCB
In O-leading, the entire PCB Assembly process including components purchase, PCBA mount and soldering, detection online, overall measurement is available to the customers, whose whole project cycles will be shortened effectively. Using your design, we orient individual parts on the PCBs and solder the assemblies together, returning finished PCBs to you.
• For assembly only, you provide all the parts needed for the project; we provide the labor.
• For Partial Turn-Key assembly, you provide what you can; we obtain the rest of
the parts and then provide the labor.
• For Full Turn-Key assemblies, you only need to provide the design; we obtain all parts
including the bare PCBs and provide all labor.
O-Leading’s efficient and professional marketing and customer service teams provide a full range of quality services , We fully take customer’s different needs into accoun
• Feedback quotation within two hours
• Ensure timely and accurate delivery
• Quickturn prototype services : 24hours & 48hours
• Medium & Mass Production
Our staff engineers work with you, our customer, throughout the initial design and development process to ensure manufacturability, product quality, and consistency.
Along the way, on-line assistance is provided by O-LEADING with the following:
• Impedance Calculator – important for higher speeds;
• Click here Design Guides– to help with circuit routing;
• Design for Manufacturability (DFM) – to help make sure the layout will work properly in the
assembly and manufacturing process.
Finally, we employ appropriate testing methods to make sure that everything is properly assembled according to your plans, and we inspect the finished product.
O-Leading Supply Chain
You can contact [email protected]
As a part of our constant efforts toward improvement, we welcome your feedback.
O-leading is all about delivering your printed circuit boards and assemblies on time, and providing excellent quality.
We appreciate your business, and look forward to serving you.