Amazing! PCB has many unique advantages
- Can be high density. For decades, the high density of PCB has evolved as the integration of integrated circuits improves and advances in installation technology.
- High reliability. Through a series of inspection, testing and aging tests can ensure that PCB can work reliably for a long time (usually 20 years).
- Designable. We can design standardization and normalization to do the PCB design, in order to meet a variety of PCB performance requirements.
- Productivity. Using modern management, production can be standardized, large-scale, automation, etc., and the consistency of product quality has also been guaranteed.
- Testability. The industry has established a relatively complete test methods, test standards and a variety of test equipment and instruments, in order to detect and identify PCB product eligibility and service life.
- Maintainability. As PCB products and various components assemblies are standardized production. So, once the system fails, it can be replaced quickly, conveniently and flexibly, and the system work can be quickly resumed.